More about this tour
Cave tubing the most exciting tour adventure in Belize an experience thru the jungles, caves and river like the famous Indiana Jones. Arrive at the national park of Nohoch Chen, and get geared up with your headlights, inner tubes and life vests and start your hike thru the lush rainforest as did the ancient Mayas into the abyss of Xibalba (caves). On this scenic hike learn about the ancient remedies for everyday illness, enjoy a bath in the sacred river of caves branch and prepare your journey thru the underworld as you defeat the nine lords and exit into a new form of life as the native Indians believed. As, you tube down the river look at the mysterious art work in the caves that Mother Nature has done; and enjoy the scenic view of the open river with the beautiful flora and fauna that surrounds you.
What to bring
Wear light color clothing and bring along swimsuits, trousers, towels, water cameras, sunglasses, sun block, bug spray, water shoes or sandals no flip flops, additional clothing to change, some cash to buy, prescription glasses and also medications if needed.
- Due to the fact that Belize is a subtropical region, we sometimes have a lot of rain fall; when this occurs the caves have a tendency to rise up. At this point we have alternative tours. If the ship cancels their tubing for whatever reasons, it does not mean that our excursion is also canceled please come in to the office and check with the person in charge. Thanks.
- Our tubes are equipped with mess bottom, back rest, handles, and cup holders.
- It is perfect for small kids or a adults
- Safety and Adventure is what we are all about
- Belize City Tour
- Head Lamps
- Life Vest
- Lunch (Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian)
- Park Fees
- Personal Guide
- Three Cave System (A Dry Cave and Two Wet Caves)