Zip Line/Ariel Trek & Cave Tubing
Two memorable and unforgettable tours the Zip Line/Ariel Trek and Cave Tubing Tours begin with a short “getting acquainted”, tour of our Beautiful Jewel — Belize. Our capable and reliable drivers head in the Westerly direction to our destination. As we travel along this highway your friendly and competent guide entertains you with a rich history and culture of Belize. Upon our arrival at the great “Nohoch Chen Archeological Site” you will be directed to the changing facilities available for your conveniences. All right guys and gals this is where we learn who the screamers are.
We then make our way down the zip lining boulevard to zoom across one of the highest Ariel Trek Site in Belize. The trip consists of ten (12) platforms , seven (8) runs, here is the exciting part the longest run is well over thirteen hundred feet(1300) and travels over the Cave Branch river, guess what the highest elevated area is over two hundred feet (200). Now you’re probably wondering, what you will need for this awesome ride. Belize Exotic Adventure Cares for all your needs and all equipment for this rocket ride is provided.
Come and join many others who have been brave enough to go-sky-high with the trees and catch a foretaste of what our rainforest looks like from this height. We have now experienced a memorable adventure from up high. As we clam ourselves, we’ll venture deeper yet into the forest as we hike once more for twenty minutes to relax in the cool refreshing water of the Cave Branch River. This slip and slide floating experience in the water is a journey through the underworld of ‘’Xibalba.”
After all this, it’s now time to shake of the cooling water and grab a bite to eat, as we have certainly worked up a healthy appetite. After we have dined together we head back to Belize to do some shopping, and be on your way once again to continue your cruise.
Notes for Cave Tubing and Zip Lining Adventure:
- One hour west of Belize City
- recommended for kids 3 years and up
- There is a 25 minutes rainforest hike to get to the caves
- On the hike your tubes are carried for you to the caves
- Changing rooms, fresh water shower, restroom available at the site
- Gift shops on site for shopping (wood and stone products)
- Available to Cruise and overnight Guests
- For Cruise guests: the tour departs at the Cruise Terminal instruction for meeting point is sent on final confirmation.
- Any Special requests needed let us know and we will be happy to accommodate
- Tour departs from Belize City, Unless for a Private tour then we will be picking you up at your specified location
- Pick up location: Cruise Guest will be meet at the cruise port and will return to the cruise port with plenty of time before your last tender leaves
- Overnight Guest staying in Belize City, will be picked up at their Hotel, if you’re staying on the Cayes, the meeting point will be the Water taxi or the Municipal Air Strip in Belize City
- Contact us if the is pick up outside of Belize City area.