Zip Line/Ariel Trek
The Zip Line Adventure starts with a fun knowledgeable Belize City tour; which will include Highlights such as the Light House of Belize/ Baron Bliss Grave, Memorial Park, Belize Museum and Old Prison, Central Bank of Belize, Lindberg Landing, the St. John’s Cathedral, and the Belize Swing Bridge to give you the true experience, facts and history of our counties monuments, diverse culture, and actual way of our everyday Belizean lifestyle. On passing through the heart of the city, where none of the large tour buses can venture, will be making our way on to the western highway, the first highway to be constructed in Belize. Along this western route we’ll be passing through several of Belize’s Eco Systems and local communities learning what makes them so special. This journey will take us approximately an hour. Upon arriving at the Nohoch Chen Archeological site your guide will point out the changing and restroom facilities which will be just 1 to 2 minutes away from where the van will be parked.
Now we are ready for the great Adventure down the Zip lining boulevard. The Zip Lining will be done at the Zip Riders at the Howling Hills which is the biggest Ariel trek site in West and North of Belize. It consist of twelve platforms and eight runs, with the longest run well over thirteen-hundred feet and travels through the rain forest and over the Cave Branch River, the highest elevated area is over two-hundred feet, there will be two cables on each zip a running cable and a safety cable, each cable holds up to 3000 pounds, there will be seven straps on your hornist each could hold 600 pounds; Only one person will be on the Line while zipping unless a child will like an adult to accompany him or her, there will be a guide ( a Sender and a Receiver) on each platform to ensure safety and guidance of do’s and don’ts. All of your Equipment’s are provided for you. Now you gear up for the ride of your life zipping through the rainforest of Belize. Screamers are welcome on this adventure.
Upon Returning to the Equipment area after the Adventure is completed we will be making our way over to the Out Post Restaurant for some Delicious Lunch which will include Rice and beans, coleslaw, fried plantain, with stew chicken this is a local Belizean Creole dish. When lunch is over we will be making our way back to Belize City where the tour initially started.
Note for the Zip Ling Adventures:
- Age Limit 3 Years and Above
- Zip consists of 12 Platforms and 8 Runs
- Longest Run over 1300 feet
- Zip line over 200 feet in height
- Total zip length 1.32 miles
- There will be two 5 minute hikes in between the lines to get to the higher platforms
- There is not a set weight limit but the person must be able to do the two 5 minute hike up to the higher platforms
- Tour Available to Both Cruise Guest and Overnight Guests
- Minimum of two Guests required for booking this tour
- Tour departs from Belize City
- Pick up location: Cruise Guest will be meet at the cruise port and will return to the cruise port with plenty of time before your last tender leaves
- Overnight Guest staying in Belize City, will be picked up at their Hotel, if you’re staying on the Cayes, the meeting point will be the Water taxi or the Municipal Air Strip in Belize City
- Contact us if the is pick up outside of Belize City area.